What sets us apart
- Same-day appointments are often available
- Beyond routine immunizations and treating illnesses, we also provide health screenings and primary care to all ages, from newborns to adults.
- Behavioral health services that include:
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Evaluation and Pharmacotherapy
- Psychiatric Medication Management
- Psychotherapy across the lifespan
- Nutrition counseling available.
- Travel health and occupational health screenings available.
- We can write a prescription for you.
*Notice to all students of UT Health San Antonio: students have free and confidential counseling available 24/7 at 210-567-2648. The Student Counseling Center is located in building DTL 3.055R on Long Campus.