Services offered include:
- Primary care services (e.g. cold, headache, sore throat, etc.)
- First Aid
- Health screening
- Immunizations / Vaccinations and Flu Shots
- Drug and Alcohol prevention
- Acute care (sprains, cuts)
- Chronic Conditions (such as Asthma)
- Health &Wellness Programs (such as health education and prevention)
- Information/literature on Health Topics
- Behavioral health (such as smoking cessation)
- Referral information
- Routine Health Assessments
- Screenings and Screening Events
- Diagnostic Urinalysis
- Diagnostic Bloodwork
- Comprehensive Women’s Health (such as pap smears, pregnancy testing, birth control and overall health)
- LGBTQ+ Health Care Services
- HIV Testing
- Sexually-Transmitted Infection (STI) Testing and Treatment
- Infectious Disease Consultation
- Nutrition / Fitness Education and Counseling
- Mental Health
Counseling and mental health services are available to UTSA students at the Main Campus, RWC 1.810, Recreation Wellness Center building.
Recreation and Wellness Center, 1.500
One UTSA Circle,
San Antonio, TX 78249
Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Closed for lunch from 12 p.m. – 1 p.m.
Virtual visits are available
Call 210-458-4142 to schedule an appointment
Make an appointment online.
UTSA Home Page
Wellness 360 is a nurse-led clinic operated by UT Health San Antonio. Our health care team is led by Advanced Practice Registered Nurses who hold the highest level degrees for nursing practice, master’s and doctoral degrees.
Meet our team
Debra A. King , MSN , FNP–C
Debra King is an advanced practice registered nurse who is board-certified as a family nurse practitioner. For 30 years Ms. King has practiced in a variety of patient care settings including, hospital, emergency and trauma care. She obtained her Master of Science in Nursing at Walden University in Minneapolis, Minnesota and her Bachelor of Science in Nursing at The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio.
Patricia Fagan, MSN, APRN, FNP-BC
Patricia Fagan is an advanced practice registered nurse who is board-certified as a family nurse practitioner. For more than 20 years Ms. Fagan has provided care in outpatient settings and private practice. She is earning her Doctor of Nursing Practice at the University of Texas at Arlington. Ms. Fagan obtained her Master of Science in Nursing at The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio.