We offer comprehensive care for employees and students, which includes a wide array of health and wellness services.
- Primary care
- Acute care
- Urgent care
- Minor injuries
- Immunization requirements
- Behavioral health*
- Needlestick follow-up and care
- TB surveillance/screening
- Smoking cessation programs (UT System)
- Healthy weight management (UT System)
- Laboratory tests
- Chronic disease management
- Women’s health
- Men’s health
- LGBTQ care
- STI testing
- Global travel health consultation
Related services offered include
- Point of care HIV testing
- N95 medical clearance
- N95 fit testing (for students only)
- Urine drug testing
Employees, students and their families may also access our full circle of service in: pediatric care, occupational health, nutrition and behavioral health services.
Call 210-567-2788 to schedule your appointment today. Same-day appointments are often available.
*NOTICE TO ALL MEDICAL STUDENTS AND ALL STUDENTS OF UT HEALTH SAN ANTONIO
Students have free and confidential counseling available 24/7 at 210-567-2648. The Student Counseling Center is located in building DTL 3.055R on Long Campus.
UT System benefits also provides resources for employees. Learn more about UT System’s programs.