Annual screenings, preventive care and total well-being provided include:
- Annual wellness visit (gynecological exam)
- Women’s total wellness
- Nutrition and exercise
- Stress management
- Contraception, including long-acting reversible contraception, (LARC). LARC is highly effective in preventing pregnancy, lasts several years and is easily reversible.
- Sex and sexuality
- Drug and alcohol use
- Mental health
- Behavioral health
Women’s wellness services include screenings and preventive care as well as diagnostic exams. Wellness 360 treats and provides care for chronic conditions.
Diagnoses and treatment of conditions such as:
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs)
- Sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- Urinary incontinence
- Menopause Management
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call 210-567-2788.